Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe is just an amazing meal during your pregnancy as it contains fruit and yogurt which play a vital role in your pregnancy
- 1 Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe
- 2 ingredients
- 3 how to make the Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe
- 4 strawberries contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- 5 yogurt plays a vital role in your diet during the pregnancy too!
- 6 there are two types of yogurts you should avoid during pregnancy
- 7 honey ..the super healthy food !
Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 apple juice
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
how to make the Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe
place the strawberries , walnuts in the blender , then add the apple Juice , yogurt , honey and the banana , after that blend until smooth , at last pour your Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe into the glasses.
After telling you how to make the Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe let’s know the benefits of its components .
strawberries contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- strawberries are perfect for pregnant women diet .wash your strawberries thoroughly before eating them as washing helps remove pesticides and fertilizers residue . and it also helps reduce the risk of ingesting Soil-bred bacteria and parasites .
- eat fresh strawberries instead of processed forms as a strawberry-flavored treats or Jam , strawberries retrain more nutrition fiber and contain less sugar and fewer calories than processed strawberries , if fresh strawberries aren’t available choose the frozen ones.
- strawberries promote eye health and they prevent the formation of cataracts and blindness in the older age .
- strawberries help protect against cancer thanks to their antioxidant content that neutralizes the effects of free radicals on the cells.
- folic acid in the diet can help reduce risks of premature birth . strawberries turn out to be an excellent source of folic acid.
- a study revealed that the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy has a positive impact on the child’s disability to read later in his life .
- strawberries could help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in your body.
yogurt plays a vital role in your diet during the pregnancy too!
There are many reasons to not pass up yogurt during pregnancy as it provides important nutrients as :
yogurt is loaded with calcium since it is made from dairy , calcium is essential not just for your bones but also for the proper development and the growth of your baby.
the amazing bacteria found in yogurt could help your baby grow , these bacteria keep your digestion regular too , which can make you feel much better during your pregnancy
there are two types of yogurts you should avoid during pregnancy
- yogurt made with unpasteurized milk because it can contain harmful bacteria that could harm your growing baby
- full-fat yogurt and any other full-fat dairy . as these sources of dairy contain too much saturated fat that are unhealthy for the heart and could lead to excess pregnancy weight gain.
honey ..the super healthy food !
- honey boosts the immune system , helps heal minor burns and wounds faster and neutralizes stomach acid that causes heartburn
- drinking a cup of milk with a spoonful of honey before bedtime can provide relief from insomnia .
- pregnant women who develop a condition known as gestational diabetes can still have honey as long as they count the total caloric intake .
After you try the Fruit and yogurt smoothie recipe leave a comment to tell us how did you find it
you can check also Spinach and Tofu in garlic sauce